Kagen water ceramic ball is is made of rare natural ores and the most advanced materials in the drinking water industry through technical processing and sintering at 800 ℃.
Experiments show that the water molecules will be broken down and – OH ions will be produced in the process of immersion, which will reduce the negative potential of water from + 200mV to 0mV ~ – 500mv, adjust the pH value to about 7.5 and generate a large number of bubbles to make the water rich in oxygen.
1.increase PH Max.9.5
2.Produce OH-, ORP Minus -200mv
3. Make Hydrogen water
4. Remove chlorine, and all kinds of oxidized agents form tap water
5. Remove harmful metal ions.
6. Turn acidic drinking water into alkali calcium ion water.
7. Remove micro obstacles with a diameter of less than 50um. The negative potential ceramic ball could remove Fe2O3 effectively, which is easily detected in aged tap water.
8. By increasing the PH value, the negative potential ceramic ball could reduce the CaCO3 solubility.
9. Provide Zinc and protect water from micro-organism.
10. Hydrogen water ceramic balls could also improve the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, and others readily found in many natural mineral glasses of water.